Anne Marie (Drewelow) Andrus
- January 30, 2019
Born November 12, 1930 and died January 20, 2019, Anne Marie (Drewelow) Andrus lived her 88 years as a giver…
- She gave joy to her parents Reinhart and Kathleen Drewelow and her siblings David Drewelow and Maxine Gillespie throughout her childhood in Waverly, Minnesota and Prineville, Oregon.
- She gave her heart to her true love, Dale Andrus, for over sixty years from Oregon to California, Utah, Virginia and finally Colorado.
- She gave life to Patrick, Peggy, and Michael Andrus, her three beloved children.
- She gave a warm home to many including exchange students and friends.
- She gave faithfully to the Catholic church all of her life, with forty years as a member of the Christ The King congregation during which she spent a decade cooking for Monsignor Hoffman.
- She gave to numerous charities, especially animal and social causes.
- She gave an impartial ear and great wisdom to her four grandchildren, Amelia, Emily, Tao and Maya.
- She gave her passion for baking (for which she won awards) to countless lucky folks.
- She gave comfort to many who were grieving through her involvement in the Mt. Evans Hospice bereavement group.
Donations can be made to her favorite charity, Mt. Evans Home Health Hospice.
Leave a Reply